Dactylorhiza project in Poland

Here we can talk to our friends worldwide, please feel free using English, Russian, and German languages. Kolēģi. Draugi un paziņas. Notikumi. Izstādes. Sadarbības partneri. .
Krzynianek
Pievienojies: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:05 pm
Atrašanās vietas: London

Dactylorhiza project in Poland

Postby Krzynianek » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Honestly I'm not too sure if this is a right place for Introduction. My name is Kristof (originaly Krzysztof), I'm Polish but I'm living abroad in London. I registered myself on this forum to catch contact with persons from Latvia, who would like to help in our Science Project about Dactylorhiza. I saw here a few pictures of Dactylorhiza baltica and in my opinion, they are a bit different compare to this what we know from NE Poland. Project started last year in the University of Gdansk, all what is necessary - samples of the leaves fragments for the genetical study and easy measurement (length & width of leaves, amount of flowers and a few more). Mostly we finished this stage, but this could be very interesting to compare our samples with plants from Latvia. Please let me know if some of You is interested with this kind of cooperation, I will give all contact details with the head of this project.
I hope we stay in touch - regards
Krzysztof Andrzejewski
the Hardy Orchid Society UK

P.S. I would like to contact 'dacepurvina' but unfortunately at the moment I can't send private message, hope someone can help me? Thanks in advance :)

Krzynianek
Pievienojies: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:05 pm
Atrašanās vietas: London

Re: Dactylorhiza project in Poland

Postby Krzynianek » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:24 pm

P.S. No2 - and 'Flokse', sorry I recognise now , that previous time I forgot...

Return to “Friends page - welcome! Orchid pages and organisations worldwide”